Join us for 6 days of wreck diving in the warm waters of sunny Florida! It’s no surprise why it remains a treasured destination for wreck divers!
– PADI Tec 40: $550.00, includes Student manual, cert fee, and deco mix (up to 80cf)
– PADI Tec 45: $600.00, includes cert fee, and deco mix (up to 80cf)
– PADI Tec 50: $700.00, includes cert fee, and Jules Lagoon entrance fee
– TDI Intro to Tech: $295.00, includes Student manual and cert fee
– TDI Advanced Nitrox: $450.00, includes Student manual and cert fee
– TDI Decompression Procedures: $575.00, includes Student manual and cert fee
– TDI Extended Range: $500.00, includes Student manual and cert fee
– TDI Trimix: $800.00, includes Student manual and cert fee
– TDI Advanced Trimix: $800.00, includes Student manual and cert fee
– Special/Discounted Course fees only apply to courses taken during Tec/Wreck Week 2018 and are limited to the courses as described above. Any eLearning, other optional course materials, gases, and equipment not listed are extra.
– All other training courses are at the discretion of the instructor/dive center offering the course.
– 6 days of diving
– 1 Boat trip (2-tank rec or 1-deco dive) with Captain’s Corner on the USS Vandenburg
– 6 Boat dives with Silent World Dive Center (2-tank rec or 1-deco dive) Planned dives on the wrecks of the Benwood, USCGC Duane, USCGC Bibb, USS Spiegel Grove and Doc De Milly. Planned Trimix dives on the Northern Light and Harris Freighter.
– Up to 30% EANx main/bottom gas fills for all trips, excluding planned Trimix only dives
$890 pp TecRec diver
$920 pp Trimix diver
– CASH prices listed – add 5% for CC
– Additional dives are available at a discounted rate
– Additional fees may apply if sites change by request of divers
Airfare, airport transfers, housing, gratuities, meals/drinks/alcoholic drinks, training, equipment, rental gear, trimix fills, deco gas fills, stage/pony cylinder fills, and insurance are not included in the trip price.
Optional: Group housing is available upon request, based on availability. Cutoff for housing request & deposit is 2/16/18. $100 deposit to hold spot and full balance is due 4/30/18
Terms and Conditions
– $300 Deposit due at registration
– Final Balance due by April 30, 2018
– Minimum Dive Qualifications: Advanced Open (or equivalent) & Nitrox Certified
– Dive Computer and SMB are required equipment for each diver on all dives
-Planned dives sites are subject to change based on conditions
-Dive and Trip insurance HIGHLY Recommended