Whether you are new to diving or a salty dog, you have felt the pull of the water. Scuba diving isn’t just a hobby; it’s a mind blowing life-changing experience. Whether you are seeking calm, clear waters or exploring the challenges of the deep, diving has it all.
Let’s Go Diving!
If you’re undecided or ready to start your open water diving certification, we can help! We don’t just work here; we all dive and love to introduce others to diving. Try one of our Discover Scuba sessions to get your feet wet, or jump in and sign up for our weekend or weekday Open Water certification classes. Ask about our local and exotic dive travel options for completing your training. With training from two different agencies, nearly 30 staff and instructors here to help and over three decades of safe dive training, we make it straightforward and fun to earn your certification. We will be with you every step of the way.
Feeling a little dry? Jump in the pool with us to get a Scuba Tune-up certificate to put in your log book so you regain confidence in your skills and have something to show the dive operation on your next trip. Let us guide you on to the next step of your adventure. There is a wealth of courses out there for you to enjoy!
If you’re already seasoned diver, sign up for advanced training or specialty courses to hone your skills and pursue the coveted Master Diver moniker. Accompany us on one of our local fun dive trips. We have all the rental gear you’ll need, even dry suits. Also, check out our travel section as some trips require an Advanced certification or above. Have you ever considered going pro and sharing your enjoyment with others? We can help you become Dive Masters, Assistant Instructors, or Instructors!
What do you get when you dive with us?
- All instruction
- Comprehensive package of study materials and/or online course program
- All certification fees
- Referral paperwork (if completing open water dives elsewhere)
- Weekend, weekday, and private instruction available to fit your schedule and needs
- First stage regulator/octo combo (sanitized between each use)
- 3-gauge console featuring: dive computer (enriched air compatible, ask about combining EANx certification with your training)
- Submersible Pressure Gauge (SPG) and compass
- Jacket type Buoyancy Compensator (BC) with integrated weight pockets
- Weights for both pool and open water
- 80 cu/ft 3000psi Aluminum tanks (63 cu/ft tanks available for our smaller divers)
- Environment-specific exposure protection (3mm wetsuit for pool dives, 7mm full wetsuit, hood, gloves for open water dives)
- Professional fitting and personal gear consultation by our expert staff
- A dive family for life!
We want to share our love of scuba diving with you. With weekend, weekday, or private training, we will take care of all your training needs. Our classes are built around more time in the pool, more time with the instructor, and more opportunities to become a safe diver. We look forward to seeing you in the shop and in the water soon!
Make DAN Your Dive Buddy – Every Dive! Nautilus Aquatics Referral Code: 1486652 Divers Alert Network
If you’re planning a dive trip, you should look at the dive travel insurance offered by DAN. This insurance protects your dream vacation – from lost baggage to trip cancellation costs. Not planning a trip? You should always make DAN your buddy for diver medical insurance. Learn more and join DAN today by visiting their website. Nautilus Aquatics is proud to support DAN.