Bask in the Exotic Islands of Fiji
*Only 2 Spots Left & Airfare Sold Out*
Revel in world renowned scuba diving in Fiji. Enjoy beach front & island adventures. Immerse yourself in Fijian culture. All with accommodations at the stunning Waidroka Bay Resort in Fiji!
World Renowned Scuba Diving
Viti Levu is the largest island in the Republic of Fiji. This island country lies in and is part of Oceania in the South Pacific Ocean and offers one of the largest varieties of marine life on the planet. Fiji also boasts one of the most diverse ecosystems in the world because over 1,500 different species of fish inhabit the surrounding waters. Additionally, some of the most beautiful soft corals in the world grow in these warm clear waters with over 400 different types of coral. Scuba diving conditions remain extremely pleasant and constant year-round with visibility that easily exceeds 100 feet.
In particular, Beqa Lagoon is world renowned for the best shark dive in Fiji and in the world. The Lagoon is surrounded by over 190 miles of spectacular coral and abundant marine life where you can scuba dive with up to 8 different species of shark in a single dive! This ultimate shark encounter features bull sharks, white-tip reef sharks, black-tip reef sharks, nurse sharks, lemon sharks, grey reef sharks, silver-tip sharks and over 300 species of fish. Plus, tiger sharks frequent the area. This is a shark lover’s dream dive.
Waidroka Bay Resort
You’ll revel in the spectacular accommodations and enjoy a full meal plan at the Waidroka Bay Resort in Fiji. Waidroka in Fijian means fresh spring water which refers to the creek that runs through the rain-forest to the bay and gently empties into the ocean. The Resort offers the perfect combination of pure relaxation and exhilarating adventure. It combines everything the awe-inspiring ocean has to offer nestled into the stunning and tranquil rain-forest setting.
Fijian Adventure & Cultural Experiences
Fiji has some of the friendliest and happiest people in the world. They are waiting to assist you with all of your vacation needs. The Resort features an endless variety of activities for the non-diver or diver alike. Try stand up paddle boarding, trekking, fishing, kayaking, more, and, of course, surfing! Submerge yourself in Fijian culture by experiencing a lovo feast and immerse yourself in the unforgettable kava ceremony, a time-honored Fijian tradition, included in the trip.
Join us in Fiji as we discover unmatched scuba diving, remarkable shark dives, and submerge ourselves in Fijian cultural on this unforgettable trip to paradise!
- Roundtrip Airfare from Washington Dulles (IAD) to Nadi, Fiji (NAN)
- 7 nights’ accommodation at the Waidroka Bay Resort
- Full meal plan: breakfast, lunch, 3 course dinner & welcome drink
- Lovo Feast & Kava Night
- 15 dives (includes 2 Beqa Lagoon Shark dives)
- Yanuca Island visit
- Free Yoga & use of SUP, Kayaks & more
- 10% discount on additional land-based activities
- Roundtrip Waidroka Bay airport transfers
- Tanks & weights
- $3,795 per person, Panoramic Double occupancy
- $4,395 per person, Panoramic Single occupancy
- $3,895 per person, Deluxe Double occupancy
- $4,695 per person, Deluxe Single occupancy
- $515 discount, non-diver
- $150 per person, The Waterfall Tour: Visit a traditional Fijian Village. Enjoy the authentic ceremonies and hear talks of folklore. Learn the medicinal values of local plants on a rainforest trek, and swim with the ‘Gods’ in the legendary waterfall lagoon.
Extras (not included):
- Rental gear
- Alcoholic beverages
- Travel & *Dive insurance (dive insurance is required)
*Dive Insurance: Make DAN Your Dive Buddy – Every Dive! Nautilus Aquatics Referral Code: 1486652 Divers Alert Network
- $500 deposit, due upon registration
- Final balance due September 5, 2019