Enjoy 6 days of Tec and Wreck diving in the warm waters of West Palm Beach and Stuart, Florida! See what secrets and wonders lie beneath the deep blue sea!
The West Palm Beach and Stuart Florida areas offer a plethora of wreck and technical diving locales for divers of all levels! Join us for a week of adventure as we explore some of Florida’s most popular wrecks such as the David T, USS Rankin, and Anna Cecilia.
Expand Your Scuba Horizons
Whether you are an Advanced Open Water diver or an Advanced Trimix technical diver, Tec/Wreck Week has something for everyone. Recreational and Technical divers alike are welcome for Tec/Wreck Week. Anyone interested in learning about tech diving or trying out tech diving equipment is encouraged to take the TDI Intro to Tech course.
Tec/Wreck Week has been one of our most popular trips for technical divers wanting to take their diving to the next level with additional training and for those just starting out their tech diver training. Special pricing is available on technical and wreck diving courses taken during Tec/Wreck Week. Contact either store location for course pricing details.
What secrets and wonders await you in the deep blue sea? Let’s explore them together during Tec/Wreck Week in the warm waters of Florida!
Minimum Dive Qualifications:
- Advanced Open Water (or equivalent)
- Nitrox Certified
- 6 boat dives
- Group dinner (one night)
- Round-trip Gear Transport
- $775 per person, Tec Diver
- $625 per person, Rec Diver
- Group Housing is available upon request and is based on availability. A deposit of $100 is required and the cutoff for a housing request is June 30, 2019.
- Technical mixes (e.g., deco and trimix)
- $99 Enriched Air Nitrox, per person
Extras (not included in any trip):
- Rental Gear
- Meals/drinks/alcoholic beverages
- Travel/Dive insurance (dive insurance required)
*Dive Insurance: Make DAN Your Dive Buddy – Every Dive! Nautilus Aquatics Referral Code: 1486652 Divers Alert Network
- $300 Deposit, due upon registration
- Final Balance due August 21, 2019