End Your Summer with a Splash in Mexico!
Caribbean Reef Diving
Puerto Aventuras is located south of Playa del Carmen in the heart of Mexico’s Riviera Maya. These Caribbean reefs are part of the second longest barrier reef in the world and offer uncrowded dive sites, rich with lush coral gardens with cuts and canyons ranging from 40 ft to 130 ft in depth. There is an abundance of marine life including friendly hawksbill turtles – a favorite with divers – moray eels, eagle rays, lobsters, puffers, spadefish, parrotfish, and angelfish, to name a few commonly seen.
PLUS, at this time of year, just off of the tip of the Yucatan Peninsula, you will have the opportunity to observe and swim with Whale Sharks! This is one of the few places in the world where you can do so. These magnificent creatures feed on plankton where the Caribbean Sea meets the Gulf of Mexico. There is no special training required and divers and non-divers alike can marvel “up close and personal” with these majestic fish.
- Round-trip transfer from Cancun airport (CUN)
- 4 nights’ accommodation at the Omni, including breakfast
- 6 dives
- Whale Shark snorkel excursion
- Tanks and weights
- $1,199, Single occupancy
- $899 pp, Double occupancy
- $579 pp, Non-diver, Double occupancy
Extras (not included in trip):
- Meals (other than listed)
- Rental gear
- Travel & Dive insurances (dive insurance is required)
*Dive Insurance: Make DAN Your Dive Buddy – Every Dive! Nautilus Aquatics Referral Code: 1486652 Divers Alert Network
- $500 deposit, due upon registration
- Final balance due August 30, 2018