Enjoy the best of scuba diving in the Philippines!
First, explore Moalboal on the island of Cebu to see why it is one of the Philippines most revered scuba diving destinations. Next, explore Dumaguete on the island of Apo which is famous for its ‘muck’ scuba diving and rare critter species! Over 1,200 macro and pelagic species await your arrival in the Philippines!
The Philippines is an archipelagic country in Southeast Asia. Situated in the Western Pacific Ocean, it consists of over 7,600 islands offering opportunities for every level of scuba diver from novice to advanced divers alike.
You will begin your journey in the Philippines with garland and welcome drinks at the magical Kasai Village staying in a Sea View Deluxe Room for five nights in Moalboal on the island of Cebu. Where you’ll enjoy a full board & meal package, unlimited diving on over 20 dives sites, and a brief therapeutic message.
Be amazed by beautiful sunsets from the comfort of your terrace which is only steps away from the coral shoreline and swimming pool. Each room offers air-conditioning and an adjustable ceiling fan.
Moalboal on Cebu Island
Moalboal is at the heart of marine bio-diversity and offers some of the best marine life, corals, creatures, and fish varieties in all of Asia. On any given day you will see an abundance of parrotfish, damselfish, butterflyfish, frogfish, and angelfish. Additionally, grouper, snapper, blue tang, and creole wrasses have healthy populations here. Keep an eye out for hawksbill or green turtles, blue ring octopus, mandarinfish, ghost pipefish and harlequin shrimp! And don’t miss out on a very unique ‘blackwater’ night dive experience!
The Atmosphere Resort & Spa
Next, you’ll be whisked away to The Atmosphere Resort & Spa for another five-night stay in a Deluxe Suite along the Dauin coastline near Dumaguete on the island of Apo. You’ll enjoy a full board & meal package, 10 dives, a trip to the Malatapay Farmers’ Market, and a brief massage.
Sink into a cool pillow, nuzzle into crisp Egyptian Cotton linens and embrace yourself in soft white fluffy towels. You’ll also enjoy an air-conditioned room with a flat screen TV, minibar, rain shower, and luxury turn down service with a surprise.
‘Muck’ Diving in Dumaguete & Apo Island
While Apo Island has fabulous drift diving and boasts some of the world’s best hard coral, the area is world-renowned for its ‘muck’ diving and rare critter species. Muck diving gets its name from the sediment that lies at the bottom of many dive sites – a frequently muddy or “mucky” environment. Small critters can be found in this nutrient-rich volcanic sand. You may be lucky enough to see some of the most unusual marine species on the planet such as Blue-ringed octopus, hairy frogfish, pygmy seahorse, ambon scorpionfish, mandarinfish, orangutan crab, mimic octopus, ribbon eel, ornate ghost pipefish, halimeda crab, flamboyant cuttlefish, nudibranchs, wonderpus, velvet ghost pipefish, thorny seahorse, stargazer, leaffish, harlequin shrimp, squat lobster, sargassum fish, jawfish, mantis shrimp, giant frogfish, candy crab and much, much more with your experienced guide!
So, join us as we experience the best of diving in the Philippines where thousands of critters await your arrival!
- Roundtrip airfare
October 29 – November 3
- One way arrival transfer Cebu to Resort
- 5 nights accommodation at Kasai Village, Moalboal, Cebu Island in a Sea View Deluxe Room
- Unlimited diving
- Oslob Trip (1 hour diving and 30 minutes snorkeling)
- Transfer from Oslob to Liloan Port
- 5 days full meal package
- Garland and welcome drinks
- 15 minutes free therapeutic massage
- Tanks, weights, snacks, and fruits on boat trip
November 3 – 8
- 5 nights/6 days accommodation at Atmosphere Resort, Dumagete, Negros Island in Double/Twin Deluxe Suite Room
- Complimentary non-stop shuttle transfers from ferry terminal to Atmosphere.
- 5 days full board meal package (a la carte & buffet breakfast with fresh juices, tea & locally brewed coffee, 1-course lunch, and 3-course dinner in Breeze restaurant)
- 10 minute head massage on arrival, 20 minute yoga introduction class, and unlimited use of our outdoor gym
- Filtered drinking water throughout the resort, fresh fruit, tea & coffee in rooms
- 10 dives including Apo Island trips
- Tanks and weights
- 1 Night dive
- Marine fees surcharge pre-paid per person
- Nitrox fills for Nitrox certified divers
- Complimentary check-out dive on arrival day
- Marine life presentations (standard schedule, twice a week)
- Guided Malatapay Farmers’ Market trip on surface interval (available on Wednesdays only)
- Snorkeling on Atmosphere House Reef (incl. snorkeling gear and marine sanctuary fees)
- $5,295 per person, Double occupancy
Extras (not included):
- Dive Crew Gratuities
- Blackwater night dives
- Rental gear
- Water User Fee (approximately $24 USD – paid locally)
- Ferry ticket across Cebu to Negros (approximately $3 USD – paid locally)
- Airport fees
- Travel & *Dive insurance (dive insurance is required)
*Dive Insurance: Make DAN Your Dive Buddy – Every Dive! Nautilus Aquatics Referral Code: 1486652 Divers Alert Network
- $500 deposit, due upon registration
- Final balance due September 1, 2020
*Nautilus Aquatics Travel Agreement Form
*Nautilus Aquatics Payment Authorization Form