Enjoy the Caribbean Beat and Drift Away with us to Cozumel in Mexico!
A Spectacular Spectrum of Blue Ocean!
Cozumel is an island in the crystalline waters of the Caribbean Sea off the eastern coast of Mexico’s Yucatan Peninsula. Its Caribbean reefs are part of the Mesoamerican Barrier Reef, the second longest barrier reef in the world. Towering coral, pleasant temperatures, and stellar visibility is why Cozumel is world-renowned for scuba diving.
Famous for its range of drift diving, from easy to high-voltage, Cozumel offers diving opportunities for every level of diver. Cozumel boasts a wonderland full of lush walls and hosts abundant wildlife which oozes from nearly every crack and crevice.
Wildlife and Specialty Options Galore
Eagle rays, sea turtles, and nurse sharks are common visitors and if you look closely, you can add lobsters, groupers, stingrays and sergeant majors to your tally as well.
For divers and non-divers alike, you’ll have the opportunity to swim with the gentle giants of the blue, whale sharks! Also, if you wish you can add a sea-turtle nesting workshop to your package.
Are you interested in obtaining your Master Scuba Diver rating or collecting Specialties? This trip is perfect for either option. You could consider any one of the following specialties, just to name a few: Drift, Boat, Shore, Nitrox, Whale Shark, Sharks, Sea Turtles, and/or Fish Id.
Casa del Mar Cozumel Hotel & Dive Resort
We will partner with Casa del Mar Cozumel Hotel & Dive Resort, for diving and enjoy lovely accommodations at its beautiful water front property. When you’re not diving, you’ll enjoy a care-free, all-inclusive package. You can play the day away on the tennis or basketball courts, lounge on the beach area with palapas, relax in the Jacuzzi, or cool off in the swimming pool which includes a pool bar. The resort is located just two and a half miles south of downtown and is less than five minutes away from the famous “Paraiso” reef.
So, what are you waiting for? Enjoy the Caribbean beat and drift away with us as we dive into the warm, azul, wildlife-rich waters of Cozumel in Mexico!
- 7 nights’ all-inclusive, in superior room accommodation at Casa Del Mar
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner, alcohol & nonalcoholic drinks
- Resort fees & Eco tax
- Round-trip Cozumel airport transfer
- 15 boat dives w/ Nitrox (including 1 day to Punta Sur w/ Beach Club lunch)
- Unlimited shore dives
- Whale shark adventure
- Tanks and weights
- $1,925 per person, Double occupancy
- $2,275, Single occupancy
- $1,875, per person, Triple occupancy
- $995, per person, Non-diver (includes whale shark adventure)
- Kids Free (under 11 yrs old), Up to 2 children sharing a room with 2 parents/adults
- $2150 per diver, Quad occupancy, 2-Bedroom, Ocean View, (king, 2 double beds, living room w/ sofa bed, kitchenette)
- $2050 per diver, Quad occupancy, 2-Bedroom, Parking Lot View, Quad Occ. (2 double beds in each room, living room w/sofa bed, kitchenette)
Upgrade Options (per unit):
- Oceanview Superior $175
- 1-Bedroom Deluxe Cabana Garden View $325 (queen bed, living room w/sofa bed, kitchenette)
- 1-Bedroom Family Unit Parking Lot View $250 (2 double beds, living room w/sofa bed, kitchenette)
Extras (not included):
- Rental gear
- $50 per person, Sea Turtle Nesting Workshop (optional, Experience first hand nesting behavior of sea turtles!)
- $20 per person, Marine Park Fee (required, Cash paid directly to dive shop on-site)
- Travel & *Dive insurance (dive insurance is required)
*Dive Insurance: Make DAN Your Dive Buddy – Every Dive! Nautilus Aquatics Referral Code: 1486652 Divers Alert Network
- $500 deposit, due upon registration
- Final balance due July 1, 2021
*Nautilus Aquatics Travel Agreement Form
*Nautilus Aquatics Payment Authorization Form