Tec/Wreck Week in The Diving Capital Of The World
Key Largo claims the title of the dive capital of the world and Scuba Diving Magazine calls it “a wreck mecca for divers of all levels.” Join us for Tec/Wreck Week and join in the adventure as we explore some of Florida’s most popular wrecks. Whether you are an Advanced Open Water diver or an Advanced Trimix technical diver, Tec/Wreck Week has something for every level diver. Tec/Wreck Week offers dives on some of the Florida Key’s most famous wrecks such as the wreck of the Benwood, the sister ship Coast Guard cutters USCGS Duane and Bibb, the Doc De Milly and of course Key Largo’s most famous wreck, the USS Spiegel Grove. We will also make a day trip down to Key West for a 2- tank boat trip out the USS Vandenberg. Trimix only sites include the Northern Light and the Harris Freighter.
Join us for 6 days of wreck diving in the warm waters of sunny Florida!
It’s no surprise why it remains a treasured destination for wreck divers! Recreational and Technical divers alike are welcome for Tec/Wreck Week. Anyone interested in learning about tech diving or trying out tech diving equipment is encouraged to take the TDI Intro to Tech course. Tec/Wreck Week has been one of our most popular trips for those just starting out their tech diver training and for technical divers wanting to take their diving to the next level with additional training. Special pricing is available on technical and wreck diving courses taken during Tec/Wreck Week. Contact your local Nautilus Aquatics store for course pricing details.
Why Dive With Nautilus Aquatics?
Diving with Nautilus Aquatics offers exceptional customer service with special attention to safety, enjoyment, and reef preservation. Our talented, and experienced scuba professionals will enhance your diving experience with personal attention and contagious enthusiasm
– 6 days of diving
– 1 Boat trip to the USS Vandenberg Diving with Captain’s Corner
– 6 Boat trips to Key Largo wreck sites including Doc De Milly. Diving with Silent World
– Up to 30% EANx fill for main/bottom gas for all trips, excludes planned Trimix dives
$890 pp TecRec diver
$920 pp Trimix diver
– CASH prices listed – add 5% for CC
– Additional dives are available at a discounted rate
– Additional fees may apply if sites change at diver’s request
Airfare, airport transfers, housing, gratuities, meals/drinks/alcoholic drinks, training, equipment, rental gear, trimix fills, deco gas fills, stage/pony cylinder fills, and insurance are not included in the trip price.
Terms and Conditions
– $300 Deposit due at registration
– Final Balance due by April 30, 2018
– Minimum Dive Qualifications: Advanced Open (or equivalent) & Nitrox Certified
– Dive Computer and SMB are required equipment for each diver on all dives
-Planned dives sites are subject to change based on conditions
-Dive and Trip insurance HIGHLY Recommended