Start packing your bags! Get your passport ready! Your Adventure Starts on a Scuba Trip with Nautilus Aquatics!
2018 Scuba Trips
- Riviera Maya, Mexico Spring Break, March 24 – 31
- Palm Beach and diving under the Blue Heron Bridge, FL March 30 – April 2, 2018
- Palm Beach and diving under the Blue Heron Bridge, FL April 27 – 30, 2018
- Palm Beach and diving under the Blue Heron Bridge, FL May 25 – 28, 2018
- Socorro Islands, Mexico May 29 – June 6
- Palm Beach and diving under the Blue Heron Bridge, FL June 15 – 18, 2018
- Tec\Rec Week Florida, June 23 – 30
- Palm Beach and diving under the Blue Heron Bridge, FL July 5 – 8, 2018
- Palm Beach and diving under the Blue Heron Bridge, FL August 2 – 5, 2018
- Cuan Law, British Virgin Islands August 5 – 11
- Bonaire, Captain Don’s, August 18 – 25
- Bonne Terre Mine, Missouri August 31 – Sept 3
- Palm Beach and diving under the Blue Heron Bridge, FL October 5 – 8, 2018
- Saba (St. Maarten/St.Kitts) October 27 – November 3
2019 Scuba Trips
Start packing your bags, it’s time to dive into your next adventure! Our trips sell out fast so reserve your spot today. Place a deposit on your next dream vacation online and we’ll hold your spot immediately. We’ll contact you to complete the setup process. Let us help you plan your next dive adventure if our current trips do not meet your scheduling needs.
Why Dive With Nautilus Aquatics?
Instructor-led group dive vacations are the most popular form of travel among Nautilus Aquatics customers. We’ve arranged hundreds of trips for group and
individual dive travel to some of the most exciting destinations. Scuba Trips offer several advantages:
Greater Adventure: Group trips allow you to meet other divers and make new friends.
Greater Convenience: Our group leader handles many of the details you’d normally handle.
Training Opportunities: Our groups are lead by instructors who offer training at these fantastic dive sites.
Our group trips are carefully planned to eliminate stresses associated with traveling abroad. All the necessary arrangements are made for you from transportation to accommodations and diving. Most importantly, your trip leader is an experienced guide, familiar with the destination and there to make sure the trip runs as smoothly as possible. So why not make things easy on yourself?
Travel Quick Links
Can I carry this on? TSA’s website offers advice for how to pack your gear for safe travel. offers advice for how to pack your gear for safe travel. TSA Guide
Time to get a passport! The US State Department handles the processing of US Passports for overseas travel. Passport Application
Is it safe? See what Uncle Sam says – US State Department Travel Warnings. Alerts and Warnings
Storm trackers! Wonder what Mother Nature has coming your way? Storm tracker! Weather
Make DAN Your Dive Buddy – Every Dive! Nautilus Aquatics Referral Code: 1486652 Divers Alert Network
If you’re planning a dive trip, you should look at the dive travel insurance offered by DAN. This insurance protects your dream vacation – from lost baggage to trip cancellation costs. Not planning a trip? You should always make DAN your buddy for diver medical insurance. Learn more and join DAN today by visiting their website. Nautilus Aquatics is proud to support DAN.