- This event has passed.
Equipment Specialist Course
January 27, 2018 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
One event on March 10, 2018 at 10:00am
One event on May 5, 2018 at 10:00am
One event on July 28, 2018 at 10:00am
The Equipment Specialist Course
*****Make Sure To Bring Your SCUBA Gear To Class!!*****
Sterling Store – 10am – 4pm
Don’t miss a dive due to a scuba gear issue.
Whether it’s a blown o-ring, regulator problem, wetsuit tear or a broken fin strap, you can learn how to manage basic scuba equipment adjustments.
As an Equipment Specialist, you are prepared for the basic scuba equipment maintenance, care and adjustments you’ll encounter every day. In addition, you’ll learn interesting background information about how your gear works, how it’s repair and other information that helps you with your equipment investment.
The Fun Part
The more you know about how your dive gear works, the more
- Comfortable you are with it
- Performance you get from it
- You can care for it
What You Learn
- Review the theory, principles and operation of scuba diving equipment
- Learn about routine, recommended care and maintenance procedures, and equipment storage
- How to overcome common problems with equipment and recommended professional maintenance procedures.
- Gain simple suggestions for comfortable equipment configurations and an introduction to new gear